Here We Grow Again
Here We Grow Again
We are currently hiring a Project Estimator.
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Administrative Assistant. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Send out email and written correspondence
· Complete internal job file quality reviews
· Meet crucial deadlines
· Prepare estimates and billing invoices
· Participate in coordinating crew and job scheduling
· Assist other departments, as needed
· 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
· Experience with billing, quality assurance, and scheduling in the service industry a plus
· Proficiency using Xactimate® or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn the software
· Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
See our currect ad on LinkedIn as well...
Competitive pay based on experience.
TO APPLY: E-mail your resume, along with salary history, to: tmurphy@SERVPROslidell.com
SERVPRO® of Slidell and SERVPRO® of The New Orleans West Bank are an EOE M/F/D/V employer