If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (985) 649-1516

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Mold Removal

This home had a leak at the dishwasher which caused moisture to collect in the flooring underneath. The homeowner noticed the flooring starting show signs of being wet and called SERVPRO of Slidell to help with the repairs. What we found was that there was mold growing under the flooring where the moisture was not evaporating properly.

We came in and removed the flooring and used drying equipment to help the water evaporate more quickly in order to mitigate further damage to the home. After we finished cleaning up the mold and moisture and making our repairs, we left this home looking "Like it never even happened."