If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (985) 649-1516

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Washing Machine Fire Guts House

New Orleans, LA  home had a washing machine fire.

When we talk about fires happening in the laundry it is usually do to a dryer. But in the case of this home in New Orleans it was the washing machine that caught fire. The firefighters came and doused the fire until it was out but it seemed too late for the house.

The homeowners called their insurance who referred them to SERVPRO of Slidell. We arrived and reassured the owners that there was a lot to be saved. Although the structure was going to remain in tact there was a lot of smoke and debris that needed to be removed all the way to the studs.